Monday, January 10

Why I cruise

Everyone will tell you, once you take your first cruise, you'll be planning your next one before you ever disembark to go home. It's addicting. Cruising is a unique and convenient way to spend a vacation. You unpack once and visit multiple world famous destinations that you may not have been able to otherwise- either because the cost of putting together hotel, transportation, etc would be too costly or the destination is unreachable by land transportation (think, Juneau!). The value of a cruise is obvious as a virtually all-inclusive package. Why else do I cruise? It's undeniably relaxing. You're fed, entertained, delivered to each new destination, and someone else is doing all the cleanup.

Cruises offer so much to any traveler. Every demographic cruises. A cruise ship can take you to any destination your heart desires. There are always optional shore excursions or you may choose to explore a new destination individually. For me, the highlight of taking a cruise was that for an entire week, the most important decision I had to make was how to relax- I didnt have to cook dinner, clean the bathroom, or do the laundry. And I saved a bunch of money than had I put together my own tour of the Caribbean islands.


"Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody else is doing it one way, there's a good chance you can find your own niche by going in exactly the opposite direction" ~ Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment